Over the coming winter months, I would like to start publishing components of my WebDAV wikifarm setup which includes:
- an improved WebDAV saver with support for creating backups
- support for the FileUploads plugin
- support for interacting with the local file system. for example display all images in a directory
- affordances to create and manage new wikis from within TiddlyWiki
- wiki locking to prevent accidental overwrites when it is open in multiple browser(s) windows or tabs.
Towards this goal I am looking for users to help test the features and make sure they are robust, as well as collaborators knowledgeable in CSS to collaborate with on elements of the user interface, such as the file explorer that shows the contents of the local file system.
If you are interested in either collaborating on the user interface, or in testing and providing feedback, please get in touch by sending a private message on this forum (click my user avatar and then choose “Message” and mention WebDAV in the title of the message).
It is a plus if you already use WebDAV to work with TiddlyWiki, but it is not a must as long as you can use one of the options described here - or an equivalent - to use WebDAV.