People, Systems and Things - TiddlyWiki Services by TW_Tones

I am a sole trader with the trading names of “People, Systems and Things” P.S.a.T / InterpretingIT based in Sydney Australia.

Hi folks, I am currently in the process of obtaining Employment after a long streach of a self funded sebatical, primarily focused on TiddlyWiki. However I am now in debt and seeking paid oportunities, so I am posting my availability here.

• Contact me by Private message here if you have any questions
  • Of course I may only be available for a limited time, if I secure a job that demands most of my attention, I will honor any comitments.
  • I am flexible with my hours but please concider I am in the +10 UTC (+ 11 UTC Southern sumertime) UTC see TimeAndDate
  • If you engage me to do something that I do not already know about, that has potential, I will work “Zero cost hours” to learn this rather than bill you.
    • If I feel something outside my skills, or better addressed by engaging someone else, I will let you know.

Expierence in general

• IT Professional of 30+ years including as a senior solutions designer, Business and Systems analyst, knowlege and information manager, sustainability and strong knowledge of the sciences. Expierenced teacher / trainer.
  • Conceptual, systems and design thinker.
  • DNS and Hosting provider
    • WordPress website design and hosting and more.

How may you engage me;

• Per hour engagement in Australian Dollars - initialy at “mates rates”
    • online working together, tutoring and design
    • Trouble shooting anything except complex CSS and JavaScript
    • Working off line to build something you need
    • Education and training including one on one (online), producing tutorials, videos and documentation.
  • I will concider collaborative projects but I am in need of some income.
  • I will concider Fixed price engagments if the requirements are sufficently detailed.
  • Fund me for a community need
    • Solution or tool the community can use, be a philanthropist or Patron
    • Improve core documentation or publish special interest information
    • Develop and maintain a custom edition

TiddlyWiki skills

• More than a decade of expierence as a super user, rather than JavaScript developer.
    • Although I am increasingly becoming a bit of a “script kiddy”
  • I have build numerous solutions to everyday tiddlywiki issues, extending functionality to enhance its capabilities
  • I have developed a large suit of tools for the “Rapid Development” of solutions based on TiddlyWiki
  • I am aware of many of the available plugins
  • I have expierence delivering a solution to a paid client and a number of informal and paid gigs.
    • Including but not limited to SharePoint deployed wikis, PHP served wikis and Intranet team wikis.
    • I have also developed a “Smart Document” approach to using TiddlyWiki.
  • I have dozens of unpublished tools which I gradualy publish when active in the forum(s). I try to always return more than I get from the community.
    • Many of these tools make designing and using TiddlyWiki easier.
  • I continue to participate in seriouse issues that are of a stratigic nature on the future of TiddlyWiki and seek to find gaps and facilitate filling those gaps.
    • I already have many proof of concepts that fill gaps I have found, they work for me, but need the extra effort to publish professionaly.
    • Have you found gaps you need filling?, maybe I can or already have.
10 Likes

Just a little update for those who may want to get more from TiddlyWiki with professional help. Tony, also known as @TW_Tones the owner of People, Systems and things will be available to provide dedicated TiddlyWiki Services in the near future, so follow this thread for more information as it comes to light.

New initiatives may include online subscriptions or crowdfunding options to get the results you want. Crowd funding can be directed in two ways;

• “TiddlyWiki Fab” where you influence the development of specific component solutions for your own use and donation to the community.
  • TiddlyWIki solutions - where you influence, participate in and promote specific and comprehensive solutions based on top of TiddlyWiki.
    • Oportunities to contribute the results to the community and private bespoke solutions are possible.

Crowdfunding will ensure things happen by supporting and stimulating development activity, but also will give you the opportunity to influence “what is next”.

• We are looking at providing a monthly survey for members through which you can nominate and vote for results you are looking for.

Servies will be expanded to include online meetups, dedicated support services and video responses to community needs and questions.

3 Likes