Which plugin library has "edit-comptext" and "editor-autolist" plugins

I tried 5 plugin libraries from this thread. There are two plugins that I could not find in any library

1. Edit-CompText Demo — a demo of the Edit-CompText plugin for TiddlyWiki5
  2. $:/plugins/sq/editor-autolist

It seems @saqimtiaz is involved in development of both the plugins. But I did not see both plugins in Saq Imtiaz plugin library.

Chinese community plugin library is extensive. But it too didn’t have the above two plugins.

So my question, is there a library that has these two plugins? If not then what’s the recommended way to keep the plugin up to date?

Related thread:

1. How to get notified about plugin updates?

Not all plugins are distributed via plugin libraries and therefore there isn’t always a reliable mechanism for keeping up with updates short of manually checking the author’s site from time to time.

Personally the only plugins I will add to my plugin library are the ones that I deem stable enough to not need the disclaimers and warnings etc that are posted on the wikis they are available via. You would be surprised how little people pay attention to warnings etc in readme tiddlers and therefore distributing experimental plugins via plugin libraries just isn’t feasible.

1 Like

If the question is where to find the ‘official’ location of those plugins

1. You included the link to the demo made by the creator of the Edit-Comptext. So you have that.

2. Saq himself hosts the editor-autolist plugin, at his Sandbox Saq's Sandbox — Experimental doodads. He kindly made that plugin at my request. Thanks again, Saq!

3 Likes

Oh thanks. I could not find this link. I don’t remember when and where I installed the autolist plugin.