Toggle filtered tags by checkboxes

Hello,
I have a TW for recipes and don’t know how to add following:
In all recipe-tiddlers I want a fast way (so probably by checkboxes) to add /remove tags to that tiddler. If it would be a fixed tag I would know how to do. But I want a filtered list of tags, which I then can add /remove.
Examples:
Next week I want to bake a bread. I already have the tiddler “bread-baking”, which is tagged with “planned”. Now I search for bread recipes, find 3 interesting ones and want to tag it fastly with “bread-baking”.
Also next week I want to prepare a menu at monday with a main dish & soup and on tuesday a main menu & dessert. I want to tag now the found recipes with “Monday” or “Tuesday”, but both tags do not yet exist. So I want to create them fastly and also want to tag both with “planned”. For that they will appear under “planned”.
Then next week I go to “planned” and there to “Monday” or “bread-baking” for example to see which recipes I planned.
And when I made them, I want in the same fast way to remove this tags (separately), which are tagged with “planned” (“bread-baking”, “Monday”, “Tuesday”).
So the parent-tag is “planned”, the child-tags are now “bread-baking”, “Monday”, “Tuesday”. But the child-tags will change.
So I need several checkboxes with addable /removable tags, but these tags should be dynamically automatically be there by filter [tag[planned]].

Please help me with this :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance, Noushka

Hi. This might be of help

G’day,

Just in case this gives you some ideas…

Download and drag into TiddlyWiki.com (or whatever TiddlyWiki) to explore and play.

To begin, review the “Recipe and Recipe Tagging” tiddler.

Recipe tagging prototype by Charlie.json (3.0 KB)

Thanks you both :slight_smile: !!
Cool cool cool :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Especially yours Charlie- such a simple thing, for me TW-“stupid”-one understandable, so can edit it by my own for my needs and fulfills my wish 100%. Fantastic!! 10 beers for you!!
THANKS!

Good stuff !

I will treat myself to a beer this weekend on your behalf.

Do keep in mind that I don’t use any TW features appearing after TW 5.23, so I may be doing things that have fallen out of favour/fashion.