TiddlyWiki with infinite canvas?

Does anyone know of TiddlyWiki plugin or edition that provides an infinite canvas of tiddlers? Maybe something like Twine? Many thanks in advance!

1 Like

Since the story is in many ways an Infinite canvas, perhaps you can detail a little more what you would like to see. eg multi-colum, row …

Something like Twine: https://twinery.org/

Yes, I believe you may search for tiddlywiki and pinboard or Muuri to get started.

Keep in mind whatever you can do inside a tiddler can be placed in the story in a single tiddler or opened in a new window. Also it is possible to introduce new layouts. Have a look and see how far that takes you.

Yes. There are several tools that add “infinite right” in addition to the “infinite down” TW natively has.

Though it is still in beta (i.e. expect bugs & changes!) I do suggest you look at @BurningTreeC’ s MultiColumn Layout as it is a flexible bare bones approach you can use many ways.

Update: Also have a look here: A multi-column Layout / Storyview - #383 by TiddlyTweeter

TT

1 Like

As @TW_Tones noted Pinboard is what you want.

In Pinboard — create sticky notice board scroll to the bottom of the page!

1 Like

It is interesting. Are we talking “pinboards” or “canvas”?

I agree IF @anthrospeak needs a pinboard yours does it!

If @anthrospeak needs infinite canvas that goes another way :smiley:

Just a side comment
TT

1 Like

More on this, cause I think your pinboard is really neat!

Could you add a CSS toggle such that a pinboard can be infinite width?
Meaning a pinboard could be wider than the “viewport”?

Just a comment
TT

I mean Twine / An open-source tool for telling interactive, nonlinear stories (twinery.org) can be implemented in TW, Pinboard is an example.

1 Like

May be an infinite length!

1 Like

Seems WhiteBoard plugin doesn’t esists at that time.

But since I come across this when learning&searching twine, I should add a link here. Because this post ranks high in Google search.