Stickies Plugin Table Display - Making a dropdown to limit table display by select Tag or Field name

• Current Usage: I am using the Stobot Stickies Plugin to make tiddlers with Sticky Tables that only display stickies that are in tiddlers with certain tags and/or a specified field content by inclusion in the code like <<sticky-table “[field:current[today]]” [field:priority[3]]>>.
  • Simpler Alternative: I wish to just have an all-in-one Sticky Table that can change its display based on different selections of those tag or field contents. This way I can pull up any combination of field content in the same Sticky Table. Also simplify priority reviews and changes in different tiddlers with specific filtered sticky tables.
  • Sorting: Where I may display for just a filter of “current” field for the content “today”, I also want to be able to display a column for “priority” field content (e.g. 1,2,3) and be able to sort the table by that column priority number.
  • Tweak-1 Desired: Would it be possible to do a Sticky Table Tweak to make the table have columns for specified fields of the tiddlers containing stickies (e.g. priority,timing,responsibility etc)? The idea is to add a Select Drop-down of pre-chosen field names above the Table to get a Sticky Table display limited to the aforementioned selected field name content. A selection method similar to drop-down like in Plugin twCard .
  • Tweak-2 Desired: Can the standard Sticky Table column header for Tiddler name and the field/tag name added columns be alphanumeric sort-able by selecting a small up or down arrow next to the column name?
1 Like