[Solved] Leaflet plugin on node.js error

Hi everyone,
I am building my tiddlywiki with node.js (now running locally) and would like to use leaflet plugin with filter and tiddlers containing geo-location info in the point field. I followed the instructions for plugin installation here. The plugin seems to work until I restart the server. After, opening any tiddler with “point” field or containing a call to leafmap widget gives me
Internal JS error. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'match')
What I did so far in details:

• Downloaded entire sycom folder from GitHub, but kept only leaflet subfolder inside.

• Placed the sycom inside the plugins folder of my wiki.

• Created ext/modules/widgets/geolocation outside of the plugin folders to reproduce the structure of the library.

• Tried both creating tiddlers manually and placing json files in the tiddlers folder. Once server is restarted the error occurs.

Please see the attached image. TW 5.2.2, node v6.9.5.

Thanks in advance for any help!

[Solved]
mapWidget.js on line 506 makes a check on text field being empty if (flds.text !== ""). If tiddler doesn’t have text at all it goes wrong. So if('text' in flds).

Hi, Are you sure you have node v6.9.5?
Which OS do you use?

The actual version is: v16.x.y see: Node.js

Hi @pmario, thank you. I am on Windows 10 and I’ve just upgraded node.js to the last version. No luck, same error. There are other two lines in the console, that I didn’t include in the previous screenshot.