Permaviews plugin - Open predefined tiddlers with a customizable permalink

The sales pitch

You want a memorable permalink to open exactly 57 particular tiddlers. I want you to install my plugin. I think we’ve got a deal.

Documentation · Demo · Install: Permaviews

And a general description

Permaviews is a simple plugin which provides you with a handy interface for creating permaviews – a list of tiddlers that you can open by going to a specific permalink which you yourself define. Nothing more, nothing less.

Inspired by this topic here.

Documentation · Demo · Install: Permaviews

9 Likes

This looks great!

For my purposes, the finishing touch would be if there was a button similar to Permaview that created one of these for all the open tiddlers. But I have no idea if that’s trivial to do or nearly impossible. (Okay, it’s Tiddlywiki; nothing seems close to impossible, but you know what I mean.) I’m not asking you to implement this. Perhaps I’ll try to extend it at some point in that direction. I’m interested in the idea, but as I’ve backed off from trying to use this in my current project – and am having other issues there – this is not an immediate priority for me.

Still, thank you. It’s amazing to see what people do with this tool, and how quickly.

Very nice Idea!

The only thing I don’t like is the centred help / config text in all of your plugins. … But that’s probably just me.

1 Like

Note taken. It kind of happened on its own when I was making Go To Shortcut and from then I just copy-pasted the settings so that’s why it looks the same.