Paid help with tiddly wiki

Hi,

Where can i get paid support for tiddly wiki , so some one to help me with small things(not a big project) , perhaps with an hourly rate , something ala fiverr

Apologies in advance as i feel its prob the wrong place to ask knowing that its a support forum, but i am just not sure about the right way of doing this

Thanks

Hi @paulgilbert2000 this is the right place to ask. It would be great to see more of a marketplace come together around TiddlyWiki.

I should add that I undertake paid consultancy work around TiddlyWiki, but I am currently more focussed on larger projects with commercial clients.

https://federatial.com/

2 Likes

Right.

I wish we could “re-tweet” here.

A marketplace would be good.

TBH, if there had been one when I started on TW I would definitely have used it.
It slowed me down a lot having to figure stuff out and be very (almost over) dependent on the kindness of strangers.

TT

1 Like

It could also be the case that if you outline your problem there is something already out there or one of the insanely helpful people here can sort you out.

2 Likes

Hi Paul,
I have worked extensively with TiddlyWiki in the past and if you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

2 Likes

Thanks for all the reponses

@ Andrew will drop you an email now

I second this, or at the very least, a community YouTube channel, where we could submit our own lessons and tricks.

the naming of the videos would be very important though, something along the lines of “000 - (topic), by (username)”

going back to the marketplace idea though, we could do something akin to how Udemy does their classes, where the teacher uploads lessons, but learners can comment on the lesson and get a response to their question?

Or going the Fiverr route, something along the lines of “for this price, I will help you build a small plugin” or “for this price, I can show you the basics of TiddlyWiki on Node”

We have a lot of gifted users here, so this could be a great way to support them And learn from them!

2 Likes