On slow save, turn save button yellow while saving

You need to install something on the local host. See the timimi documentation. Its trivial and works forever fore file:// based wikis.

There are plenty of choices so dont give up.

• In there a SharePoint environment there?
  • Is the data in the wiki confidential?
  • There is a PWA implementation I have not yet used
  • TiddlyStore is another approach
  • Are you precluded from hosting a node install on a server?

I think we could create a “system info” tiddler which summarises this kind of thing people can share.

I think the only plugins I have are the Todo list and the Markdown plugin.

Recall that I use this TW file from 3 local hosts, 2 of which I access via remote desktop.

I’m working with one laptop and 2 remote desktop connections, so 3 local hosts. Installing software on each local host is not ideal and actually makes more potential problems for me. The least of which is I may not permissions to install anything on the 2 remote desktop PCs.

As long as you don’t edit it at the time time, installing timimi one one or more computers is fine. However yes, sometimes we are limited.

For this your options may be reduced to Tiddlystow a(nother) native file saver

Hello, I’m just asking for an update here. Will this be put in the normal version of Tiddlywiki? If so, which version is it planned for?

I’d love to get something that shows the TW is saving as in my case, it takes about 40 seconds or so.

Should I make a Github issue for this? Ooops, Github issue is here. [IDEA] Change "save" button to indicate that change is in progress · Issue #7921 · Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5 · GitHub