How use shortcut to open the last closed tiddler?

!sort[modified]
I know the filter like this. But sometimes I want the last closed filter not just modified? How to make it ?

And another question I know the sort is a filter operator, but where I can get all build-in parameters like modified and some other para?

The operand value for the sort[...] filter operator is a field name.
The list of “standard” field names can be found here: https://tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlerFields

1 Like

Ori

I can look at this back at my desktop. As I understand tiddlywiki does not currently track this. Rather it tracks tiddlers opened and focused on such as edited, in the historylist. As a result until you navigate to a new tiddler the last closed may be what you want. Also by displaying the history it is posible to see where you have being which is more functionality than your request.

I will share that shortly.

It is posible to add additional actions to the close button to record the tiddler title thus providing access to the last closed. I just started something similar for edit and done buttons.

Ori,

Please find attached a small package of tiddlers including an overwritten $:/core/ui/Buttons/close this will capture the tiddler being closed using the close button (only) it also displays the last closed in the sidebar.

This simple solution does not capture items closed from the open tab, programaticaly (unless using the close button) or close all etc…

You could create a keyboard shortcut to open the tiddler recorded in $:/temp/last-closed

on-close.json (1.6 KB)

I am not so good yet with creating shortcuts so please share back if you do make one that uses $:/temp/last-closed

1 Like