How to modify list-has-field-draggable macro in Tasker to list actions belonging to a single project together

I am using the Tasker and Kanban created by telumire in my wiki with some modifications (by adding some elements from gsd5 and modified version of projectify by erwanm).
The Takser by telumire make use of make use of a list-has-field-draggable macro to list all actions under three headings - todo,doing and done as shown below

I modified this macro to create list-has-field-draggable-cluster macro to add the project name prior to each actions.

But I want all actions under a single project to be listed together instead of adding the same project name in-front of each actions. Can that be done ?
Macros can be seen in this link

I am confident it can be done. @telmiger may be the best to help but perhaps start with a clone of any existing list, set a project variable listing only that projects items then look for the place where the project is displayed and remove its display only. Then you can look at changing the logic to stop it trying to list all projects.

• even better allow a project to be selected.

Your implementation sounds interesting. You could develop an edition and add some usage guidence.

If you create a useful edition you could get a small community of people who use it, get to know it well and can contribute to improvements.

• this would motivate people to do a deeper dive on how it works and your modifications.

I may look tomorrow if you dont have your answer by then.

1 Like

Thank you for the mention, Tones, but I am afraid that I am not able to support in this case. I had a look – this wiki looks nice and offers nice functionality. The sort by dragging functionality though adds a layer of complexity I am not used to, so I am unable to offer a quick fix for the task.

After tinkering with my own ToDo lists for many days I came to the conclusion that I rather should do the tasks than optimise the tool. :wink:

Cheers, Thomas

1 Like

Can someone help to solve. Not able to solve this yet. I think it can be done by adding another parameter like groupfilter into the macro. The groupfilter parameter will define the project
And then the macro should list the projects. Under each projects the todo or action tiddlers are to be listed in the same manner as the list-has-field-draggable already does

I am not sure whether this is useful or not, but it does group some grouped tasks.

Grouped list help

Another Post may also be of use

Three plugins available

I hope it helps

2 Likes

Thanks for trying to help. I will look into those links.