How to inhibit edit on tiddlers - ease of use feature

Folks,

Just though I would share this productivity feature I just created, let me know if you find it useful, thumbs up or comment.

• Drop this single tiddler package on your wiki edit-inhibit-button.json (2.3 KB) or test on tiddlywiki.com
  • A new Green Edit button will appear on the ViewToolbar
    • This button is only visible if the current tiddler is not a shadow tiddler and does not have the field edit-inhibit (with any or no value)
    • ctrl-click on this button and will add the edit-inhibit filed to the current tiddler, thus hiding this button (see tooltip)
      • You can edit the edit-inhibit field to describe why you have, if you want.
  • A recommended option is to “Hide the standard edit behind the more menu”.
    • You will still be able to edit any tiddler if the green edit is not visible by using more > edit.
    • To do this Settings > Apperance > Toolbars > View Toolbar > Uncheck Edit button

Advantages

• If you can’t see the green edit button, then you need to stop and think before editing.
  • Inhibits editing your master tiddlers, that transcludes other tiddlers, when more likely than not you wanted to edit the transcluded tiddlers.
  • Inhibits editing shadow tiddlers unnecessarily.
  • use `{{||$:/PSaT/Buttons/edit-inhibit}}’ in your lists to allow direct click-to open for editing (but not if inhibited, or shadow)

Futures,
Most likely with a new button

• Could bundle other features like tracking the user and time stamp of all edits
  • Also hide when in a read only mode