Gatha 2.0.0: Create Plugins and Packages in a Second

Gatha Gatha Studio Workspace 2.0.0, soon to be launched, has been entirely redeveloped using TiddlyWiki 5.3.5. It now enables plugin development directly in the browser using a single file TiddlyWiki, as well as under Node.js.

You can craft your plugin tiddlers in VScode, Notepad++ or any other code editor and deploy them with Gatha!

Not only does Gatha create packaged plugins and demos from the browser, but it also assembles a release folder containing the packaged plugins, source codes, and demo TiddlyWikis.

Gatha comes with a variety of Save and Export filters and templates, allowing the creation of different TiddlyWiki editions in moments!

Gatha has now become a TiddlyWiki Production Factory (TPF), capable of generating various TiddlyWiki editions with distinct appearances and functionalities.

Gatha caters to those interested in WikiText development with minimal or no knowledge of JavaScript. :muscle: :heart_eyes:

Stay tuned!

References

Demo and Code Gatha 1.0.3 (Old version)

8 Likes

Love your work @Mohammad

Hello Mohammad,

Great work!

One question / request for feature: would it be possible to have a function similare to your “export/plugin-folder” to export a set of plugins packaged as a plugin library?

BR,

Eskha

Hi @Eskha,
It is in my todo list! I think @telumire has created a tool to export a plugin library from a single file html!
Now Gatha 2.0 can create a demo with several plugins/subplugins packaged at the same time and export into demowiki, but cannot export the plugin library yet!

I have wanted this for ages so please share if you can find any references.

Hi @TW_Tones,

For making the Plugin library shared by @telumire here (I have not tested it)
PLM — Plugins Lifecycle Management You are currently in read-only. To see the full UI ; clone, download or install PLM. (tiddlyhost.com)

3 Likes

Last time I have tried it, this was not working (no plugins displayed when opening the library from an other TW) and I was also not able to understand how to create / update the library in the host TW in a simple way.

Making a plugin library is in the todo list. By the way, if you have Node.js + TW, there is a plugin library edition that can create a plugin library from your plugins.

Thank you Mohammad for the answer.

Could you provide the link to this plugin library edition?
(I have neither found it on TW5 website nor on the community links website).

It is here: TiddlyWiki5/editions/pluginlibrary at master · TiddlyWiki/TiddlyWiki5 (github.com)

Wonderful a tinka alternative! Can’t wait for library support

Thank you Mohammad.

I will try to understand how to use this edition.