Extending due-date set code

As a follow on to New Tiddler with due-date Set for Next Week. That thread was marked solved so I’m starting a new one here.

Thanks to @stobot for this code. I would like to extend it in a way but I can’t seem to get the syntax right

The following code works to add 1 week to the duedate field on the current Tiddler

<$button>Add Week
<$action-setfield $tiddler=<<currentTiddler>> $field="duedate" $value={{{ [{!!duedate}addweeks[1]] }}} />
</$button>

What I want to do is have another field on the Tiddler, we’ll call the field “numweeks” so that in place of the “1” I would use numweeks as a variable. Thus, on one Tiddler the button would add 1 week and on another Tiddler, it might add 10.

I think I need to do something like use $set to get the numweeks field value into a variable but I can’t then figure out what should go in place of the “1” in the current formula.

Thanks for any pointers,
Scott

Maybe i missunderstood you

$value={{{ [{!!duedate}addweeks{!!numweeks}] }}}

Surely this link can help you
https://tiddlywiki.com/#TextReference

Thanks for that, it seems to work as expected. I’ll reread the link you posted. I always have trouble when nesting things together. I think I had been trying addweeks[{{!!numweeks}}]