Export selected tiddlers to epub

Hi there,
Asking as a newbie- I prefer to read my notes on an eink device (kobo) - is there an easy way to export selected tiddlers to an epub file?

A quick web search didn’t turn up anything. The combination of epub and tiddlywiki mostly yields material about viewing epub files within TW.

While writing this sounds like an interesting, but not onerous, technical challenge, my guess is that your best bet would be to use some tool to turn the wiki into HTML and then use one of the HTML → ePub tools.

Epubs are supposedly just a package of html and support files zipped up. So in theory it should be possible to use the official zip plugin to build and export such a package. The user might need to manualy change the extension from ‘zip’ to ‘epub’.

Export to Markdown and convert to epub using Pandoc.

2 Likes

Simplest way to do it is

1. Select group of tiddler in river
  2. Open it by “Open in new window” command and
  3. Use epub saver extension to generate epub from opened standalone web window. For example Save as eBook - InternetovĂ˝ obchod Chrome (google.com)

And there is another tools and Chrome extensions to Print to EPUB by calling Chrome´s print function, it works everywhere.