Another todolist plugin: neotw-vue-todo

After I successfully ported Vue3 to tiddlywiki5, neotw-vue-todo was my first official tiddlywiki plugin written using vue.

I’m not sure if any users or developers here are interested in Vue3. Vue3 is very convenient for responsive updates of the UI. This solves my pain points very well. I don’t have to write more code to manually manage the UI.

The plug-in implements a very common task management plug-in. Although tiddlywiki already has many similar task plug-ins, I hope to add more interesting functions with the help of vue.

neotw-vue-todo plugin

tiddlywiki vue lib plugin

2 Likes

This looks interesting, but I would need an english demo to see it working.

I just finished this part. The i18n plug-in has always been a difficult problem. Fortunately, vue-i18n solved this problem perfectly. The plug-in currently supports Chinese and English translation. The default is English. Users can easily switch languages and supports expansion.

for now, this plugin support five languages.

3 Likes

support timestamp

support vue3-notify

1 Like

This reminds me of this very useful projectify plug-in. Since it is no longer maintained, sometimes I want to modify something or add something. Since this plug-in is completely completed by wikitext, it is not possible to extend something. So easy. Maybe I’ll rewrite it based on vue-todo. He may be the best management plug-in

3 Likes

UI based v0.dev

support progress bar for todolist

Screenity video - Mar 6, 2024

I used sortablejs to separately implement the drag-and-drop function of vue-todo, but I need to globally disable the built-in drag and drop configuration of tiddlywiki. Obviously this is not friendly enough, @jeremyruston
I saw this doc. Is there a way to partially disable drag and drop? For example, as follows

I and one other at least are interested in taking on Maintenace even enhancement of projectify. I have dozens of enhancements applied to my key get things done wiki and its healthy at 5.3.3

• With backwards compatibility the objective such so0lutions can last for years with no problem.

I am interested in your above solutions, but personally I like to minimise white space to see as much as possible at once, but that is just my taste

support edit todo items.

vue-kanban
I think we are one step closer to completing this prototype, which basically has all the necessary elements.