Another mermaid widget: mermaid-widget

I think currently this plugin solves the problem mentioned in this post below.

mermaid2 plugin widget

If the mermaid syntax is incorrect, there will be an extra picture of a bomb at the bottom of the page, which is obviously very unfriendly. Now this problem has been fixed by this plugin.

2 Likes

I’ll have to give it a try. Does this implementation show the image when a tiddler is exported to static HTML? That was one of the main disadvantages I remember the previous widget having. The SVG would render in wiki but would silently fail when exported to static HTML.

Of course it is supported, you can also manually select the rendering type, svg or png

By the way, the plug-in is currently compatible with two different versions: mermaid v9.3.0 and v11.0.0-alpha.4-tiny(more features)

Can you add the snippet described in About $$$ usage · Issue #6 · efurlanm/mermaid-tw5 · GitHub ? With this, switching between mermaid plugins will be seamless, no need to change widget in existing tiddlers.

efurlanm/mermaid-tw5 is unmaintained, glad to see there is a new one. Have you add it to CPL?

This plugin currently only provides a widget and does not provide the mermaid lib, so it is indeed compatible with the original mermaid plugin, so they can be used together.

1 Like

Updated to CPL