Aliyun Uploader for FileUploads

@FSpark has published an experimental uploader module for the FileUploads plugin for uploading to Alibaba Cloud (Aliyun) Object Storage System (OSS).

4 Likes

Wow! Thank you for your discovery and promotion! To be honest I’m a bit shy, after all, this is just for my own use.

Aliyun OSS is actually compatible with the S3 protocol, which means that a plugin that supports the general S3 protocol would be better, but I was too lazy to use the OSS SDK directly. I will consider improvements in the future, and the image resource management function will also be separated into one separate plugin.

In addition, following the example of slaymaker1907/TW5-browser-nativesaver, not long ago, I added support for FSA (File System Access API) for File Uploads, so that you can directly drag and drop files into and just use the browser to save them centrally to the local folder, which can be seen as an answer to https://talk.tiddlywiki.org/t/uploader-for-local-file-system. But there are still some problems, I’ll share it after I fix them.

5 Likes

I am very pleased to see your work in this area.

I have also have some filters that I wrote that allow extracting all the images used in a tiddler, for example for showing them in a lightbox. I am hoping to get most of my custom filters published in the near future.

The File System API uploader sounds like something that would be very well received by the community. Is that published anywhere so far?

Please do let me know if there is anything I can do to assist your work in this area.

One of the things on my list to eventually work on is supporting a middleware step, such as an image resizing module or a zip module that can be used with all uploaders.

3 Likes

@FSpark is the code for this available online? I would be interested in getting it stable. I think there would be a lot of interest in an uploader using the File System Access API.

Due to some personal reasons, I am very sorry for my long silence. During this holiday, I finally retrieved the source code and will upload it as soon as possible.

1 Like

No worries at all and it is good to hear from you. Please let me know if I can do anything to be of help.

1 Like