Zoomin Story View - Open Tab order

I have several imageMaps on a wiki with Zoomin story view enabled. The open tab order is not maintained in the correct sequence when navigating to a tiddler from clicking on the imageMap, thus when you close the newly opened tiddler it doesn’t return to the imageMap. I’m not sure what I’ve missed that could be causing the issue.

Navigation works fine when closing non imageMap related tiddlers as the open tab sequence is correct.

Navigation is also fine, if you directly access the image map from a permalink rather than clicking through from the default tiddler.

steps to reproduce

• You can find the wiki here: Darkward — A place to hold the tidbits I keep forgetting
  • Click on one of the imageMap Links
  • Click on a hotspot to navigate to a sub tiddler
  • open tab order will be:subtiddler, default tiddler, imageMap
  • Close the sub tiddler
  • Returned to default tiddler rather than imageMap

Any thought?

@john.edw_gmail.com I am not a big user of TiddlyMap, never taken the plunge, however may I suggest;

• Normal links make use of the link widget behind the scenes, perhaps tiddly map is constructing its own links.
  • Open the side bar and review what happens in the open tab to see a reflection of what changes in the story $:/StoryList!!list when you navigate.
  • You could craft a tiddler for the sidebar that displays the information you want to track to find how the links are treated.
  • Perhaps turn off zoomin, but research how the links behave.