Work On A Rate Tiddlers Plugin

Hi @Scott_Sauyet
sorry for the confusion I caused earlier. I had downloaded the Review Tiddlers Plugin from another thread recently. When I saw it mentioned in this thread I presumed both plugins were posted here. I now have both Plugins as @jonnie45 updated this post.

I would like to review the Review Tiddlers Plugin as I have reviewed documentation in the past as part of a team distributing documentation (configuring and controlling) to a number of departments in various divisions of a company.

The review process included a dedicated team in conjunction with users and department providers for a variety of technical documents and processes as part of a quality review process

1 Like

Hi @jonnie45,
I have looked at your recent revision of the Review Tiddlers plugin and have not had any problems with it. It works well and I can see that it will be great tool for many of the TW users.

For my specific use however, it’s not quite what I am after, although I can see uses such as proof reading documents etc and other more specific package reviews.

I would generally review documents with a review period of one year, a lot longer than your 99 days. I would also need a report of the document(s) status, person carrying out the review, timescales and other related changes as a result of the review.

I’m sure that your plugin could be expanded to include a number of additional features, but they are not necessary for your or many others, current review requirements.