I am likely to submit a GitHub issue in relation to the browse widget since it has a fixed Button label
Browser... yet we can set various customisations see BrowseWidget
- The different possible operations of the browse widget, different uses should be able to be reflected in the button for example
Import CSV file...
- At present only the tooltip is available
I would like to investigate how I/we my change or override this but I can’t find the source code in tiddlywiki
- Thanks in advance
- Do tell me how you found it, because I do not normally have this problem
[Update before Post]
The Import button displays a paperclip yet uses this widget, so it is already possible to rename the button by using;
<div class="tc-file-input-wrapper"> <$browse multiple accept=".json .tid .txt .csv" tooltip="Search for and Import one or more .json .tid .csv or .txt files"/> Import Files </div>
- If this is the official way I would like to document it
- If not I would like to add a label parameter to the browse widget.