When referencing a link, how do I highlight a parse link that doesn't have an entry created?

For example, when I was learning a foreign language, I used TiddlyWiki’s double-chain feature to generate a bilingual reading material, and if I didn’t create a word note, Tiddles would automatically highlight it, indicating that I needed to make a tiddlywiki note about that word

I didn’t create the “four” in the instance, but tiddlywiki will have the same color as the one that has the established note connection reference

I’m not sure I understand the question…

Is it possible that you’re not recognizing the difference between standard text and italics?

(Normally you would see a link to four, but it shows as four because it’s missing…)

Or, do you want to figure out how to make the contrast more dramatic, by assigning a totally different color to missing links?

1 Like

is this one

a.tc-tiddlylink-missing {
	font-style: italics; color:red;
}

in a tiddler with $:/tags/Stylesheet

Perfect solution, thank you very much for the solution, good luck, my tiddlywiki technical god!

It’s my carelessness.,I actually made a note about the Flower body alphabet, but I didn’t see that the missing entry was an italics.,I’ll share this note I made with you.,The English alphabet style is really complete.

花体字母.tid (3.3 KB)