Using TiddlyWiki to organize projects in Mexico City

https://giffmex.org/red/

Here is something I cooked up. Churches and ministry organizations in Mexico City are beginning to send me projects that need volunteers. The link above is to a new directory of projects, organized by project type and by ‘delegación’ - which borough of the city the project is in.

4 Likes

Neat. It seems the current version of Google Chrome has Google Translate built in. So it asked me to translate the site to English and it worked very well.

1 Like

A very good, clean design and layout. What are you using for your vertically arranged tabs?

Thanks.

1 Like

I use a tag, then the normal tabs macro in TW: <<tabs “[tag[yourtaghere]]” “” “$:/state/yoursuffixhere” “tc-vertical”>>

The second set of “” you can add, if you wish, the tiddler you want to show as the open tab. So “[[your tiddler name here]]”

Edit Directorio giffmex de proyectos CDMX to see what i did there

Or maybe you are asking about the list-search results within each tab? If so, I am using Tobias Beer’s list-search macro, and I am using a custom list item template so that the search results are shown as details elements that transclude tiddler content.

Macro tiddler: Directorio giffmex de proyectos CDMX

List item template tiddler: Directorio giffmex de proyectos CDMX

Thank you. That led me on to discover Stroll which might be a better place for me to move over to for a ‘notebook’ of buildings, architects and builders.

2 Likes

Hope you like Stroll!

I’ve also added Refnotes and all works nicely with Stroll. Now I can collect material, write and track sources all in one place.

2 Likes