Using Sublime Text to Edit Tiddlers

Ahoy,

I’m currently often using Sublime Text in combination with GhostText to edit tiddlers by using its ability to live-edit any browser textarea. However, this requires a Sublime plugin and a Firefox plugin.

Recently, this works less and less reliably. I often get empty windows in Sublime, or the transferred text is marked as MarkDown, with corresponding syntax highlighting, which it is not. Worst of all, when editing multiple tiddlers this way simultaneously, sometimes the contents of one tiddler is copied to another.

Does anyone have another way to make Sublime work with TW / Firefox, or maybe a whole different external editor setup altogether? BTW, I have single-file wikis, if that makes a difference.

Have a nice day
Yaisog

Have you looked at the Sublime Text syntax tiddler.tmlanguage ? I use this sometimes when looking at really long tiddlers and just copy and paste between the browser and Sublime Text. The syntax highlighting might be missing some features, but at least it would solve the problem of your text being marked as Markdown