Upgrade to 5.2.3 Internal JavaScript Error

I am getting an internal JavaScript error while upgrading only one of several single file wikis.

The error message appears to be related to the Vanilla Theme, but I do not know how to fix this error. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

@jwhoneycutt perhaps concider cloning that wiki and in advanced search look for overridden core tiddlers and export and delete them. It may change you wiki.

Now perform the upgrade, and see if the problem reoccurs, then if not, make another copy of the wiki and you can import your modified tiddlers and apply one at a time and see if the fault returns after a reload. Only once you have a working wiki then overwrite the original.

Looks like Javascript is trying to parse the css tiddler $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/reset, which is transcluded from $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/base. Maybe you have changed something with those tiddlers?

How do you upgrade. Do you drag and drop import a wiki to empty, or do you use the upgrader edition?

Especially the type field of the $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/reset tiddler?
You can compare with the original here

I had forgotten to simply drag a single file TW onto an Empty wiki - that worked.

Simple and thank you

I did (years ago) make some minor change to the Vanilla theme. It never caused a problem until the conversion from 5.2.1 to 5.2.2

Even though my problem was fixed by dragging onto a new Empty wiki, I should clean up old trial themes, especially since it has created a problem with the upgrader…

Thanks for your help