[tw5] Wiki folder 'myfirstwiki' does not exist or is missing a tiddlywiki.info file

So I followed instruction to set up tiddlywiki from nesslabs here - How to build a digital garden with TiddlyWiki - Ness Labs

But I am getting the following error -

Wiki folder ‘myfirstwiki’ does not exist or is missing a tiddlywiki.info file (screenshot attached) Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 11.29.21 PM.png

Could you please let me know what needs to be done?

Hello. First off discussions have moved to talk.tiddlywiki.org. You will have much quicker answers to your questions there.

I will assume you are new to tiddlywiki. There are two forms a tiddlwiki can take - 1. a single html file and 2. a nodejs server.

The link you give describes the first form and I don’t see any reference to the command you are asking about. There is a link to setting up a nodejs server on that page so maybe you followed it?

Unless you are familiar with setting up servers I would suggest using the first method and stick to the instructions on the page you referenced - don’t follow the link about exporting the wiki.

For clarification here are the instructions for setting up the nodejs version which are necessary before you use the above command - https://tiddlywiki.com/#GettingStarted%20-%20Node.js

Have fun!