[tw5] Three plugins available

Hi,

All the best for 2022. A little over a year ago I started using TiddlyWiki and I love it. During last year I used it for managing my tasks and notes. During the Christmas break I created some plugins to enhance my bullet journal implementation. I made the following plugins:

• Kanban Board
    an simple, easy to use kanban board which can be integrated in your TiddlyWiki which is based on a wikitext macro
  • GroupedTable
    A wikitext macro which renders an table which support row grouping based on filer and grouping field parameter
  • Rich Text Editor
    Simple rich text editor which support tab and shift0tab for easy handling of bullets. I used it for editing notes in view mode
    The plugins and a demo file with Stroll and the three plugins with some sample data is available at: GitHub - JoostvandenDool/TW-Plugins: TiddlyWiki extensions

Looking forward to your feedback and suggestions and I hope they are useful for you too.

Kind regards,

Joost

2 Likes

Hi Joost, this looks interesting. If you put out a demo site, please mention it here, and I will add it to the TiddlyWiki toolmap (TiddlyWiki toolmap - Dynalist)

Blessings

1 Like

Hi David,

I uploaded the demo to: DoolPlex TW Plugins Demo — Demosite for DoolPlex Plugins

Kind regards,

Joost

1 Like