[tw5] Talk.TiddlyWiki has strange flagging rules

My post got flagged and hidden for some strange reason.

So I’ve copied the text in that post, and I’ll paste it here after a bit.

The community guidelines are not helpful at all in helping me figure out why my post got flagged.

Turns out, I got a flagging message as a result of the process to have my post moved to a dedicated thread.

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer and a wonky algorithm …

1 Like

Well, 7 days later and since my post on TalkTiddly.com remains “hidden” …

It isn’t anything I personally want to discuss, but I throw it out there so in case anybody ever wonders where I’m coming from going forward.

re Parameterised Transclusion Introduction:

Yeah, to me all of these things will make the documentation challenge more of a challenge, and make both learning TiddlyWiki and communicating about TiddlyWiki (in general, and participating in this forum) more of a challenge.

All along, although I’ve found it difficult to verbalise “what TiddlyWiki is”, I’ve always felt like I’ve known what it is.

But now, I don’t know what to make of all things coming down the pipes. The thoughts “scope creep”, “identity crisis”, “unfocused” all come to mind. I don’t know what the thoughts mean, and I can’t pinpoint why I’m having them.

Feels like everything including the kitchen sink is going into it. Not screaming “lean and mean intertwingularity crushing machine.” The weight of it is more than just the measure in MB’s ,and it is getting heavy.

So, I’m sticking with version 5.2.3 because I don’t know what the heck is going on.