Just a quick note for now. I’ll try and do a video about this in the next week or two.
Summary of changes:
- Improvements for small touchscreen (i.e. mobile) devices
- Redesign of menus
- General redesign with a focus on source code management and the concept of promotion levels (just for the currently implemented levels: development and production)
- Big effort setting up menu items to analyse differences between the production version and development version of a program
- Big effort taking into consideration “includes” of program modules into other programs (via the “include” metacommand)
- Fixes to some issues with export options, addressed while simultaneously tweaking the export mechanisms to properly handle includes
- Experimental GraphViz service to via “include diagrams”.