[tw5] Re: Final Call for Testing for TiddlyWiki v5.2.0

My main project is impacted. Some of my macros dealing with json tiddlers are broken. They use the two plugins //modloader// and //json mangler//.

On the positive side, it seems that my tiddlers that were too large are now automatically corrected to fit in the current width of the main story.

My main project is impacted. Some of my macros dealing with json tiddlers are broken. They use the two plugins //modloader// and //json mangler//.

Thank you – any details here would be helpful. What versions of those plugins are you using? Which macros are affected?

On the positive side, it seems that my tiddlers that were too large are now automatically corrected to fit in the current width of the main story.

Excellent – do you mean that the tiddler content previously overflowed its background? Perhaps you could share a screenshot?

Best wishes

Jeremy

Thank you – any details here would be helpful. What versions of those plugins are you using? Which macros are affected?

modloader 0.0.5
json mangler 2.2.5

Excellent – do you mean that the tiddler content previously overflowed its background? Perhaps you could share a screenshot?

Yes, an overflow. See picture.

Affected macros… diifcult to say. I don’t use them directly, I use them via filters in my own macros. Here’s a sample code of things I do: