[tw5] Implementing Tiago Forte's P.A.R.A Method

Hi!
I have been using Notion primarily for my Second Brain using Tiago Forte’s P.A.R.A Method, but the biggest pain point is its SLOWNESS.
So I was exploring other local options where I have control over my data and found TiddlyWiki and I have already made up my mind to use this great piece of software.
I am following Grok TiddlyWiki and have gone through almost half the book, so I am familiar with the basic facilities in TiddlyWiki. I am also comfortable with coding as I am a backend engineer.
I want to implement the same P.A.R.A method for my wiki, but have rarely found any posts and threads mentioning the P.A.RA implementation in TiddlyWiki. Can anyone familiar with the same and have implemented it help me out, please?
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I haven’t used P.A.R.A method by Tiago Forte. I haven’t seen any exact implementation of P.A.R.A method in tiddlywiki yet. The closest I have seen in TW is the GSD5 (a TW based GTD like system). You can take a look at GSD5 here. Here is modified GSD5 dashboard I have made. May be you can modify the GSD5 plug in to suit your needs and implement P.A.R.A method based on GSD5.

Also try posting in the talk tiddlywiki forum which is a more active than the google group.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing to the resources. I especially like your dashboard customizations. I am familiar with GTD, I guess I will look more into the GSD5 plug to see if it can suit my needs.
Also will post on the tiddly forum.

Thanks for your help, Arun!