[tw5] Build a WooCommerce Dashboard with SMS using Twilio, Pipedream and TiddlyWiki

https://twitter.com/philwonski/status/1427316920441843717?s=20

Build a WooCommerce Dashboard with SMS using Twilio, Pipedream and TiddlyWiki

1 Like

Good catch, @Mohammad; this solution -which involves a good few steps to set up, but the whole soup-to-nuts solution appears well-documented here -is brilliant!

If this is not the first commercial application of TW-tech ever to be announced publicly (or is it? 1st i’ve heard about, anyway), it is moreover a solution to what is quite a common problem. WooCommerce on Wordpress, though probably the most widely deployed eCommerce solution for small business, it is also (ironically) no trivial thing to manage on the backend, as the author of the tweeted article points out. His solution (once you get it configured) sidesteps all that backend complexity nicely, while enabling the eTailer to run day-to-day ops entirely from a TW-based dashboard. How cool is that, eh?

As it happens: my colleague is struggling with the WooCommerce-on-WP backend as i write this, trying to port our little market garden eShop over from Squarespace to a new WP site… So, though this involves a number of technologies that i know nothing about, i’m curious to explore this toolchain as a possible alternative!

/walt