[tw5] Basic keyboard shortcuts for outlining

I was wondering if someone knew of an easy way to add orgmode like keyboard shortcuts for making lists? Specifically I want to have one that increases unordered list level, one to decrease it, and a command to create a new item in the same list (I think alt+enter in orgmode assuming alt is your meta key).

My initial thought was to do a global keyboard shortcut with an action along the lines of:

<$action-sendmessage $message=“tm-edit-text-operation” param=“prefix-lines” character="*" count=“1” />

I can kind of get it to work by created a JS module with module-type texteditoroperation and then modify prefix-lines to do what I want, but that seems very ham fisted.

Would also be interested if anyone has created a plugin that either makes it easy to implement this or does what I am trying to do.

Streams acts a bit like org-mode out of the box (but no folding AFAIK).
https://saqimtiaz.github.io/streams/

Hi,

Have you tried : Saq Editor AutoLists ?

“Editor AutoLists - makes TiddlyWiki’s unordered lists feel like an outliner program, using enter to add a new line and an asterisk, and tab to enter more asterisks (for indenting).”

Eskha

Thanks Eskha, that’s more what I was looking for. I’m not a huge fan of streams for this since I think it creates too many tiddlers.