[tw5] 20+ tiddlers overwritten by node with lazy loading

A bunch of files with the same tag appear overwritten. They won’t load when I select them and the contents (except meta data) is empty in the node files.

All the files affected have the same tiddler tag. I set the tiddler to be a system tiddler so it would autoload in the side bar.

Markdown files that are now empty have a meta file that says _is_skinny at the top.
All the tiddler files that have been over written say _is_skinny: at the top for example example:

_is_skinny:
created: 20220331194245560
creator: khalfani
modified: 20220419190910674
modifier: khalfani
tags: $:/Bookmark
title: Notes
type: text/vnd.tiddlywiki

Is it supposed to work like this or should I try to recover these using my backup?

Also Is there another way to make a sidebar tiddler autoload without making it a system tiddler?

tiddlywiki --version 5.1.23
OS=node is running ubuntu 16. Accessed in chrome on windows 10

It looks like it’s related to this bug

Is there any intention to fix this. If not can it be noted in the documentation?

This definitely seems like a bug, I would have to investigate more. Very few people in the online community seem to use lazy loading, so I apologize if this caused you to lose data. I hope you found a recent backup.

I have linked that bug back to this thread. I would not use lazy loading unless you are really seeing a large performance benefit with it turned on atm.