TiddlyWiki Users on Mastodon

With its increasing popularity, I thought it might be useful to start a thread for people here to share their handles on Mastodon.

TiddlyWiki itself is on Mastodon at TiddlyWiki (@TiddlyWiki@fosstodon.org) - Fosstodon

My own personal account is at Jeremy Ruston (@Jermolene@mastodon.social) - Mastodon

1 Like

My personal account is C. Anthony Lewis (@morgrugyn@mastodon.social) - Mastodon

I’m at @edintone@mastodon.green

There is also now a TW group on Mastodon at @tiddlywiki@a.gup.pe

1 Like

Hi, my handle is @telmiger@mastodon.social – I am looking forward to meeting you there.

1 Like

Fantastic! I have my own instance at @digitalap3@digitalapotheosis.com

2 Likes

I’m not very active on Mastodon, but when I’m there, it’s as @CrossEye@mstdn.plus.

You would find me @jwd630@mastodon.social

I have now joined also at @tones @tones@theblower.au so you can “get me on the blower”, an Aussie site.

I am also looking for an instance on which I can use my “brand(s)”.

For all things ‘fediverse’, Mastodon in particular, try https://fedi.tips/ In particular you are likely looking for how-do-i-follow-someone-on-mastodon-how-do-i-unfollow-them and the “using account addresses” link there.

tl;dr: assuming you are using the standard web interface, not a client app:

1. in the Search or Paste URL area type or paste the complete account address, e.g., @TiddlyWiki@fosstodon.org – If you just search for a partial address you may or may not find them, depending (I think) on whether the server you use ‘knows’ about them yet.

2. In the results, assuming there is only one, either click on the + sign or click on the result itself to access their profile and follow them there.

One extra tip: on the profile page of the person you are following is a Notes field. This is for you to use - no one else will see this. You can leave a note for yourself about why you followed that person. Something I learned Fedi.Tips: "The profile notes feature on Mastodon is very use…" - Mastodon 🐘 - @feditips@mstdn.social is a good account for newbies to follow.

2 Likes

I’m @linonetwo@mastodon.social .

This list helps me cold start my feed on mastodon, happy to see your toots!

1 Like

I’m @bearking@fosstodon.org