TiddlyWiki Users on Mastodon

With its increasing popularity, I thought it might be useful to start a thread for people here to share their handles on Mastodon.

TiddlyWiki itself is on Mastodon at TiddlyWiki (@TiddlyWiki@fosstodon.org) - Fosstodon

My own personal account is at Jeremy Ruston (@Jermolene@mastodon.social) - Mastodon

1 Like

My personal account is C. Anthony Lewis (@morgrugyn@mastodon.social) - Mastodon

Iā€™m at @edintone@mastodon.green

There is also now a TW group on Mastodon at @tiddlywiki@a.gup.pe

1 Like

Hi, my handle is @telmiger@mastodon.social ā€“ I am looking forward to meeting you there.

1 Like

Fantastic! I have my own instance at @digitalap3@digitalapotheosis.com

2 Likes

Iā€™m not very active on Mastodon, but when Iā€™m there, itā€™s as @CrossEye@mstdn.plus.

You would find me @jwd630@mastodon.social

I have now joined also at @tones @tones@theblower.au so you can ā€œget me on the blowerā€, an Aussie site.

I am also looking for an instance on which I can use my ā€œbrand(s)ā€.

For all things ā€˜fediverseā€™, Mastodon in particular, try https://fedi.tips/ In particular you are likely looking for how-do-i-follow-someone-on-mastodon-how-do-i-unfollow-them and the ā€œusing account addressesā€ link there.

tl;dr: assuming you are using the standard web interface, not a client app:

1. in the Search or Paste URL area type or paste the complete account address, e.g., @TiddlyWiki@fosstodon.org ā€“ If you just search for a partial address you may or may not find them, depending (I think) on whether the server you use ā€˜knowsā€™ about them yet.

2. In the results, assuming there is only one, either click on the + sign or click on the result itself to access their profile and follow them there.

One extra tip: on the profile page of the person you are following is a Notes field. This is for you to use - no one else will see this. You can leave a note for yourself about why you followed that person. Something I learned Fedi.Tips: "The profile notes feature on Mastodon is very useā€¦" - Mastodon šŸ˜ - @feditips@mstdn.social is a good account for newbies to follow.

2 Likes

Iā€™m @linonetwo@mastodon.social .

This list helps me cold start my feed on mastodon, happy to see your toots!

1 Like

Iā€™m @bearking@fosstodon.org