TiddlyWiki.com documentation: where did EditTextWidget examples go?

I very often go to tiddlywiki.com to lookup documentation and will regularly, EditTextWidget for example, copy code from the related documentation tiddler to the work I’m doing in my TiddlyWiki instance.

I look today and there is no example code in that tiddler. What gives ?

As per Wayback Machine, EditTextWidget examples at the bottom of the tiddler disappeared sometime after October 20.

Please arrange to have example code put back in there.

Aside from lazy me who likes to copy/paste already existing code, the examples are good for new users.

Here are the commits for tw-com —

It looks like @jeremyruston removed it because it doesn’t apply post 5.2:

That only removed text from a (still) existing tiddler. There must be some other commit where the example tiddler was deleted. How do you look up the name of a file that was deleted if you’re not sure what the name was?

Edit: I take it back. I should have looked at the WayBack machine. The only examples were there, though pretty minimal.

I think the “Notes” section should be partially restored but with a title “Example” and a single line that can be cut to clipboard.

That’s what I get. I think everything is there? I don’t see the problem

That would be because somebody altered the EditTextWidget tiddler at TiddlyWiki.com sometime between my first post and your post.