TiddlyTables header question

I have finally started playing around with TiddlyTables and I love it so far.

Is it possible to customize the name of each column instead of using the fieldname that that column represents? I briefly looked at the templates, but it was obvious to me that this could be done via the header templates, but I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Just bumping up for attention.

@HistoryBuff
I do use tiddlytables, but haven’t tried what you are attempting. Tiddlytables has good documentation in the demo site. Did you tried reading those. If still you are not able crack it, may be you can try contacting the creator via email (I have got repsonse from him when I contacted him via email sometime back)

Yeah, the documentation is great, but doesn’t answer this particular question. Good idea on contacting the author via email. I’ll give that a try. Thanks.

I tried a little to find the original author and could not, however I believe @Mohammad took on the idea of dynamic tables and republished similar technology.

Thanks @TW_Tones. I’ve not been able to find him either.

I’ve used dynamic tables by @Mohammad for some time, but haven’t looked at using any of the templates yet. I should do that. @Mohammad can I change the name of the column in dynamic tables, but still show the content of the field? I’m asking because the field names are sometimes not as descriptive as they could be or don’t look nice in the table.