TiddlyTables creating new records/tiddlers

Hi folks, I am using TiddlyTables plugin for easy to use creating of ArchiMate architectural elements. But I cannot find easy way to create new record in table aka new tiddler with filter parameters as new tiddler. Is it some way to do it with Tables plugin?

@michalradacz

There is a task manager tab in the sidebar of the demo wiki of tiddlytables. https://tiddlytables.tiddlyspot.com/

There you can see some buttons to create new tiddlers on the go. I will explain more if that’s what you want.

Tiddlytables hasn’t been updated in the last 2 years. Have you tried other tables plug ins of TW before settling with tiddlytables

No, I am not testing another plugins. This plugin works fine for me. I am creating some architectural elements and I want to edit partial information in table view and manually sorting records. For this, TiddlyTables is great.

Do you havesome suggestions for another plugins?

I also use tiddlytables in my experimental budget tracker MW43. I also haven’t found a better alternative for my needs. There are alternative like Shiraz dynamic table, category list by inmysocks (links are available in this forum itself)- but i too prefer tiddlytables for my budget wiki.

1 Like