TiddlyStudy and TiddlyResearch

TiddlyResearch has got new home. A new design called TiddlyStudy of TiddlyResearch is out there!

@Mark_S

Kebi has changed the GitHub username, so the link to TiddlyResearch in https://kebifurai.github.io/TiddlyResearch: links.tiddlywiki.com — TiddlyWiki community links and https://tiddlywiki.com/#"TiddlyResearch"%20by%20Kebi need to be updated

and @DaveGifford at TiddlyWiki toolmap - Dynalist

These are some good bidirectional Roam like Tiddlywiki editions

Also worth to see

Please add other cases/tools by Tiddlywiki to this thread!

There is also this recent RoamStreams experiment by @DaveGifford.

There is a brief video demo as well:

Note that Dave will not be maintaining this as a formal edition or plugin, and support may not be available.

@Mohammad you should bookmark them on TiddlyWikiLinks yourself with the correct links. :wink:

I do, but I see the current bookmark by Mark! so I think those links should be corrected! :sweat_smile:

Mohammad, I changed the two links to TiddlyResearch in the toolmap to the link you gave in your second post, and changed the name to TiddlyStudy. Blessings.

I use Drift.

Features:

• TWCrossLinks - footer with backlinks, freelinks etc and can also transclude on hover
  • DailyNotes - time stamped tiddlers that collect per day posts

Probably we can make a #showcase in wiki page mode about Second Brain / Digital Garden examples and editions and then have people write more about each of the them.

I’ll start with Drift when I get some time.

A How To that summarizes or links to all the different note taking editions could be useful as well.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I’m suggesting in Showcase…it’s not a How To, it’s a Showcase :slight_smile:

Subtle difference, but I think “How I use Drift to run a Personal CRM” would be a more obvious How To, whereas I see Showcase as high level, promo, “check this out” rather than more detailed walk throughs.

And arguing against myself, “How to select the right TiddlyWiki Second Brain” would be another good topic.