TiddlyDesktop app crashes when drag and drop

Hello forum,
I’m running the TiddlyDesktop app version 0.0.20(18) on an apple silicon computer. The app now crashes when I try and use drag and drop, whether for plugins or for importing tiddlers. The crash happens as soon as the dragged file is over the app, before letting go of the mouse. I’ve also tried this on 0.0.18 with the same result.

So I open my wiki in a regular browser to install the plugin and save and return to TwDesktop to use it. My issue is that sometimes I forget the app will crash and try and install something before having saved my work.

I continue to use the TwDesktop app because it does what browsers can’t as far as I know. I have project tiddlers with links which open the files I indicate in the right apps for working on them with a single click, a great feature. The tiddler provides a space for commenting what needs to be done, questions to be resolved, etc.

Anyone else with the problem? Perhaps it’s just an issue with my computer?

I used TiddlyDesktop when I first came into contact with tiddlywiki and encountered the same situation. Now I mainly use nodejs tiddlywiki with the browser.

Thanks for the confirmation that it’s not my computer setup. I’m testing the very promising multi-wiki-server solution but using the ext syntax to open local files with that gives me " This localhost page can’t be found".