Tiddler URL to pass to iFrame?

Is it possible to display a single tiddler in an iFrame? If so, how would I grab the URL to put in the iFrame tag?

Matt

Here’s a transcluded tiddler from my quick-demo site. I just used the permalink (hashtag syntax):

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://quick-demo.tiddlyhost.com/#Demo%20of%20Shiraz%20details%20callouts" frameborder="0" ></iframe>

Note, the frame autoscrolls to focus on the tiddler part of the story river, but can be scrolled up to see the sidebar. But if you set the sidebar to autohide when loaded within an iframe (or if you don’t need it to show by default anyway), then you are closer to having an exclusive tiddler display.

see also the official innerwiki plugin :slight_smile:

To display tiddlers in the current wiki we tend to use transclusion, and you can do this through a template.

If it is to an external tiddler and you have generated a static tiddler you can just iframe the independant tiddler.

If the wiki is served by a node.js server there is a way to make all tiddlers available as a static tiddler and only iframe the individual tiddler, or even use an external reference, because it can be found at a URL

Ok, thanks for the info. I discovered that the problem I was trying to solve using this method wouldn’t have worked anyway.