Support for markdown images in spotlight plug in for automatically adding a lightbox for every images

I was trying to use this feature of Spotlight plug in by saq which automatically add a lightbox for every image in a tiddler. This is done using a custom filter created by Saq - Saq's Sandbox — Experimental doodads
But this only support images in format [img[] or <$image >
Is it possible to support markdown image format by modifying the js filters

In fact, if spotlight is loaded globally, spotlight will work on every image with class=“spotlight”.

1 Like

If you want to achieve this zoom effect base spotlight, you only need to write a markdown_it rule (for example, automatically add this class)

@saqimtiaz I have a query not directly related to the OP. Is there support for images in markdown format like ![](image) in the custom filter _images

Queries not related to the OP really should be in their own topic and this is often a reason questions can go unanswered. There is no such support for markdown tiddlers.

I had asked about this one week back. That’s why I had to ask in the other thread. Sorry for the inconvenience brought to you.

I have pushed a small change to the _images[] operator that might resolve issues with using it with markdown tiddlers.

3 Likes

Thank you @saqimtiaz I can confirm that it now works with markdown tiddlers