Streams Fusion: export from Streams

Try changing line 21 in $:/plugins/phiv/streams-fusion/turndownMacro.js
from

window.TurndownService = require("$:/plugins/sq/typewriter/lib/turndown-browser-umd.js");

to

TurndownService = require("$:/plugins/sq/typewriter/lib/turndown-browser-umd.js");
2 Likes

I was about to release @saqimtiaz fix, but my testing uncovered this is a fix that works only on node.js deployments…

Will try to integrate @cdaven’s superior conversion library today.

I am tied up at present so don’t have the opportunity to fiddle with code, but the other quick fix to attempt is to add this to turndownMacro.js:

exports.platforms = ["browser"];

I’ve pushed version 0.0.14 which removes the turndown library completely (and AFAIK the issue reported with node.js deployments).
For the time being, the optimal way to export to markdown is to fuse to a new tiddler as wikitext and export using @cdaven’s Markdown export plugin. I will try to improve on the theme and use the library without having to export to file. This will require changes to cdaven’s plugin.

We probably need to change this discussions title to remove “(including to Markdown)”

Thanks, with version 0.0.14 everything seems to work.

Hi @saqimtiaz does the typewriter plugin still work on the new version? I got an error screen after intalling it.