so...Tid-Lit-Clock

Hey

So I tried tweaking Literature Clock a little bit and this is what I got:

Still needs a way to handle the JSON tiddlers to only change once per minute which I’m trying to do via wikitext rather than javascript. I didn’t really do anything except tweak the R script to make the titles appropriate for tiddlywiki and to make them system tiddlers.

This is my first time putting anything on Github and TiddlyWiki both so I apologize for any and all noob mistakes and bugs. (read the GLWTPL Public license before using the macros…)

edit: See the main thing in action: https://literature-clock.jenevoldsen.com/

So I clicked the link to check out the original project and was like “…Eeeh? Someone with absolutely nothing meaningful to do has snipped out all mentions of time from books? How pointless… and, oh-my… it’s like 10 people involved in the project!? What a waste, it’s not like it can be used to actually tell the ti… WAIT, WHAT!? OOOOH COOL!” :sweat_smile:

Maybe something in @EricShulman 's time tools can be of use.

2 Likes

:joy: I went through your comment like"…wait…did I miss something? Is this actually not cool?! How could they not get how cool… OH:joy:

thanks for the pointer! I’ll check it out

Unwarranted, unnecessary, frivolous in the extreme and a complete and utter waste of time (pun intended).

Love it.

:heart:

1 Like