Shiraz Plugin: Partial Update - Stay Tuned

Have just installed Kara- neat, i love it! -via the Kookma Plugin Library… But then i noticed the yellow “Update” button (as viewed in TiddlyDesktop v.0.0.14 (15)) beside my Shiraz plugin, which carries the notation:

$:/plugins/kookma/shiraz

This plugin is already installed at version 2.5.1

… which notation & version code does not change, though i’ve pushed the “Update” button and reloaded multiple times.

So @Mohammad, i’m confused: is the latest version of Shiraz in fact 2.5.2? Is there indeed an update available? If so, is there another way to update it on my instance? Or is it perhaps the case that v.2.5.2 is installed, only this list of plugin versions is for some reason failing to reflect the fact?

Yes, Shiraz release is 2.5.2. It got some fixes on dynamic tables (tags column template to show colors correctly).

By the way I pushed a new update to kookma plugin library.

@Mohammad Thanks for updates. It is working now.

Following the suggestions [tw5] Re: customize order of tag display - #2 by Gavin_Gamboa and Grok TiddlyWiki — Build a deep, lasting understanding of TiddlyWiki, I add color for each category of tags, and then add modify this tiddler ($:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/templates/body/tags) in Line 2 from

<$list filter="[title<currentRecord>tags[]]">

to

<$list filter="[title<currentRecord>tags[]sort[title]sort[color]sortby{$:/config/TagsOrder}]">

Now all my tags are sorted by category (colour), then title, then configured in $:/config/TagsOrder (less important one).

1 Like