Reset Custom Sorting

I LOVE the drag and drop sorting feature (Via clicking on the tag pill in a Tiddler you’re viewing)!
But so far I haven’t found a way to to undo that custom sorting if it is no longer desired. Is there a way to clear out custom sorting on a tag’s list?

Thank you!

I’m pretty sure If you open the tiddler with the name of the tag, it should have a field called list with the sorted values, delete the field.

2 Likes

Oh! That’s EXACTLY what I was looking for. I didn’t realize where the custom sorting was being stored - hadn’t noticed that field. Perfect. Thank you.

I will just add, next time you drag and drop a tag the list field will be created again. what the resulting order is will be depends on various factors.

When people say they want to clear the order they actually mean sort it alphabetically.

• You could list the “list field”, sort it, and save back to the list field if you wanted it sorted alphabetically.
  • I plan to add a button on the tag pill with my reimagin tags to allow this.
1 Like

Yep exactly. I wanted to revert to alpha sorting. I originally had the items in order of importance, but as it’s grown, I prefer alpha. :slight_smile:

Oh! I’ll have to check out the button when you add it!