Req. help with locating an interesting list

I remember very recently reading either a post about a tiddler / plugin that had the ability to type text into a field, and it would generate a todo list using the format of

@@.todo
[] Task
[x] done task
@@

However, I can’t seem to find it. @Mohammad, was this one of your creations by any chance?

I don’t think this is the specific plugin you were thinking of—I have a vague recollection of it, too—but while looking around, I came across tw5-checklist, which looks similarly simple.

I thought so as well when I first saw it, but it was interesting, it would create text wrapped in @@'s that you could attach classes to.

I hope we’re able to find it again, I have some neat ideas for using it :smiley:

Looking at this post, I think what you @Justin_H are looking for might be @Mohammad 's kara plug in

Yes! that is in fact what I was looking for, thank you :grin:

1 Like

This markdown-more plug-in by @cdruan might be useful if you are using markdown. Found it today in github. Just thought of sharing it here since it’s has checklist option

The plugin $:/plugins/tgrosinger/tw5-checklist does work on TW 5.2.7 with standard wikitext.