Q: Why can't I have a Signature Tune here?

Profile creation everywhere omits (ignores) that, nowadays, people often have “Signature Tunes”.

Mine is: Come In!

Option to play next to poster name. E.g. …

@TiddlyTweeter

A thought
TT

good idea, but I think you may need to extract a section or few bars from your preferred music, more like a jingle :nerd_face:

1 Like

While I’m in total agreement that Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Wikipedia, “Come in!” is as generic a piece of music in “primary colours” as I’ve heard (this week :wink: )

I’m surprised you, @TiddlyTweeter, with your (no doubt) broad exposure to all manner of music (soundtracks and the like) would fall in love with it.

And that metronomic woodblock (overly loud, jarring and annoying) between movements… really?

“Thank you. Would you send the next one in, please?”

1 Like

I think that’s the wrong forum. You may be able to get some response at the discourse forum. I don’t think there is an official plugin for that.

I personally would vote against installing a plugin like that. We would be in “copyright infringement” territory and I’m pretty sure, we do not want to deal with that.

Just my thoughts

1 Like

Got it! And I do broadly agree.
No headaches for you.

My main point was that social media are evolving.
This particular group is particularly cohesive & I am interested in issues to do with the “socio-cultural” aspects of online norms.
Keeping in-the-loop.

A comment
TT

Vladimir Ivanovich Martynov is likely the greatest composer of “deconstructive minimalism” ever. The Correspondence.

FYI, IF my idea of “Personal Signature Tune” was ever adopted I would only actually use a few second STING.

TT

Tune? I haven’t even worked out my catch-phrase yet.

Isn’t 14 seconds or less considered “fair use” ?

I hope so! (<-- brief original)

Though posting that short message was stopped by …

Screenshot 2024-05-02 172352

Wheels within wheels :wink: